Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snow Sculpting

Wow, I am finally almost healthy again after 10 days of various illnesses. It feels so good to feel good.

Last night I wrote our Christmas letter. I guess if you read our blogs, you wouldn't have to read the Christmas letter.

This morning my school kids in grades 7-12 had a snow sculpting contest. Some of them got into it and others just ate donuts and drank coffee. Some of the faculty are also competitive and also got into a little more than I did.

Tara nearly scared me to death by cleaning and reorganizing the house (it looks great) and by calling a plummer to come out and estimate some of our nagging water issues. We have nothing desperate happening, but a lot of plumbing issues like leaky faucets and low water pressure are ongoing.

No comments: