Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dude, Tara Is Amazing!!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The Inland North
The South
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The West
Boston
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

I can't believe I just pasted this into my blog. I really don't understand how it happened (Tara walked me through it step-by-step from the other side of the living room). Multi-step processes that have to stay in order scare me. Ironically I'm a lifelong Minnesotan and should probably have a North Central accent, but oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alas, we can't see your individual scorings though. I took the quiz and have been labeled as "North Central" hence my 7 years in Minnesota has effectively made me Canadian-sounding. I'm guessing it was the last question about whether or not you say "bag" in such a way that it rhymes with "vague" that did it. I had to think long and hard about that one but inevitably decided that 8 out of 10 times I say "paper begs please..."

Everett said...

How amusing that you and I have same accent.