Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why I Don't Blog Much Anymore

There was a time when I was very excited about blogging. Tara and I, between us, read several blogs per day and then discussed the contents with each other. It grew our marriage, you know.

Mostly I am not blogging right now (well, I am blogging right now, but you understand) because I have been dabbling in a friend's life who needs my help (and your help) and especially just God to work a few miracles. Since that has been heavy on my heart, and I can't really broadcast his struggles across the internet, I can't write about it.

Also I have discovered Facebook and been amazed to see how many people's lives I can now either observe or affect through this strange form of friendship.

I continue to work on my curriculum. Jason and Ashley met with me for lunch today, and we outlined our plan for the rest of the spring. It is going well so far.

Finally, it is the end of the quarter. Need I say more???

1 comment:

Tooz said...

Nah, you don't need to say more.