Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Holy Business, Batman!

So things continue strangely at our house. Keven woke me up this morning at 5:12 a.m. which is what he is supposed to do instead of going in to the boys' room and waking them instead.

I went to work without any children today, which also qualifies as strange. Usually at least one of them ends up with me. Yesterday Evan did about a 9.5 hour day out in the field with me. The last time Toby came, he did over 10. No crying, almost no complaining. Amazing.

The third strange thing is just the sheer volume of business that has been going on. I can't even get to all the bidding opportunities in a timely manner. Not that I'm complaining; it's just a little unusual.

I brought Toby home with me tonight. Everyone else is at our church's VBS doing "Power Lab" which I think is focused on Jesus' power to do...well... anything. Toby is too young for the VBS and too starved for Daddy to be left in the nursery.

I am thinking about sending a donation to Focus on the Family Action. They are fighting a covert supporter of the gay agenda who has poured over 110 million dollars into state legislative raced during the last few years. Through his efforts he unseats candidates who are in favor of biblical marriage between one man and one woman.

It's the end of the world as we know it...

No comments: