Friday, February 22, 2008

Arson Around

This afternoon Evan and I are going to look at a semi-rural property just south of unnamed important city in our lives. It features an old house, 2.2 acres, and a brand new humongous attached garage. Well, sort of. The garage has been (apparently) a victim of arson and is mostly burned out.

Why they didn't torch the house instead is a mystery to me. It would have been a much better candidate.

I got my act together enough today to email Roger the famous tractorphile and also to oppose the increase in gasoline taxes that my beloved home state thinks will help our transportation woes (35W bridge, anyone?).

It's enough to make you want to run for office. Of course, if I can't charm a room full of eighth graders, how do I think I could stand up with the electorate???

No comments: