Saturday, March 1, 2008

Passel o' Paperwork

According to school policy, notifications of possibility of failure have to be sent to parents at least two weeks before the end of the quarter. So yesterday I totaled my books (which aren't books but actually a glorified spreadsheet program on the web)and learned how to send emails to parents. It's actually pretty easy.

Meanwhile Tara is reconfiguring the house to get it ready to sell. Every day when I come home, something is different than it was the day before. The bathroom has more space than anyone ever realized before.

N.B. If any of you readers are looking for a house, now is the time to tell me. It is a classic farmhouse located on 4.93 acres with about 6 outbuildings. I would like to be back in town by the time business season starts, but I guess that's probably ambitious. We know that the Lord will provide for all of our needs, and he can certainly get our house sold quickly if he wants.

Tara is at a conference this morning called "Intentional Motherhood." The consequence of intentional motherhood is "Unintentional Fatherhood." That's right, I've got all four kids. Again. Fortunately Tara has done such a good job training them that they're generally very easy to work with. This morning Aidan (4) was unloading the dishwasher and putting the dishes away exactly where they go. I was amazed by his diligence.

No comments: